How To Set Custom Domain on Blogger Full Setup
Everyone knows that Blogger is a free platform by Google. If someone has no investment in primary days of blogging then one can start blogging on Blogger at absolutely free of cost. Google’s blogspot.com provides you a free domain name for your blog/website and also the hosting.
One can start a free blog/website by creating a new blog on blogger and, after some time can add a custom domain in blogger and redirect blogger to a custom domain. There is one thing that you can earn money on both the two domains with your primary domain with blogspot.com or your newly added custom domain on blogger.
Both are eligible for Google Adsense.
Okay, Let’s start the task of how to set up a custom domain on blogger, redirect BlogSpot to a custom domain and it’s hosting?
How to Add Custom Domain in Blogger in 2020-2021?
Follow these steps in Blogger.com
Step 2 Open your blogger’s dashboard and click on the section of Settings.
Follow the steps given below:
- Login to your Godaddy account and click on the My Account tab.
- Under Domains, you will see the list of your domain names. Click on Advance Details of your desired domain. You’ll be directed to the Domain Manager page.
- At the bottom of the Domain Manager Page, you will see a section under the heading DNS Manager, where you can edit the DNS configuration of your domain by clicking the Launch link
- Under the A(Host) Tab of the DNS manager, enter the 4 IP addresses as below, one-by-one, using the Quick add button, to change the A records.
- Click on the Quick Add button in the box labeled CNAME(alias). If you’ve already created a CNAME record for your blog’s address, click the pencil icon next to the existing CNAME record.
- After you are done adding records, click on Save Changes to save your edited data.
- For the Name, enter only the sub-domain of the address you want to use for your blog. For example, if you picked
www.myblog.comas your address, enter
ghs.google.comas the Host Name. Specify a TTL or use the default setting of 1 hour.